September 16, 2013

Two New Releases

I have another new exclusive kit out this weekend at my GingerScraps store. This one is a fall themed kit called "Glorious Autumn". This kit is perfect for scrapping all those beautiful autumn photos. From trips to the pumpkin patch or the apple orchard to playing in the leaves this kit is great to showcase them all. You can grad it only at my GingerScraps store for only $3.99 until the end of the month.


I also have another new kit available at all my stores. This one is for all those book lovers out there, it's called "Book Worm". This kit is the perfect kit for all the readers in your life. Great for book clubs, summer reading lists, trips to the library or just for the love of reading. 



I also have a freebie quick page for you too.
You can download it HERE



2 comments: