February 17, 2017

New Kit, Sales & Freebies

Catching Snowflakes


This is the perfect kit for documenting all your winter memories. Great for all your pages of sledding, skiing, or any of your outdoor winter activities. Grab it now for 30% off throughout the weekend.

I also have two free quick pages made with this great kit. One available here on the blog and the other available in my newsletter.


Enjoy additional savings with this coupon


Sales


There's still a few days left of my Valentine's Day Sale!
Save 30% on everything in my store until February 19th.



Clearance Sale @ GDS
75% off


If you're looking for some great bargains on some great products, be sure to check out the annual clearance sale going on now, until the end of February, at GDS.

Freebies



If you've signed up for my newsletter, you can also grab this quick page,
available only for newsletter subscribers.




1 comment: