May 6, 2017

NSD Sales, Specials & Freebie

NSD IS HERE AGAIN AND I HAVE SOME AWESOME DEALS FOR YOU

Save 50% on everything in my stores, May 5-7



SHOPPING SPREE

I have a new kit out just in time for NSD. It's perfect to document your NSD shopping spree.

You can grab it this weekend for just $2.00 and the matching journal cards for only $1.00 at all my stores!




DAISIES & DIMPLES MAY BYOC


It's also time for Daisies & Dimples May BYOC. Grab all the pieces of my collection, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away, for just $1.00 each. And don't miss out on the store free hop as well. 
(Freebie available until May 7)






Get the freebie HERE

$1.00 SALE AT GDS

Don't miss out on the $1.00 NSD Sale at Go Digital Scrapbooking. I have over 50 products on sale for just $1,00 each, from May 5-7. As well as a 50% off sale on the rest of my store.


FREEBIE


You can grab this freebie on my facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment